u.select became Transferology on March 31, 2014
College/University staff, use this link to the Transferology Lab:
CollegeSource, the owner of DARS/u.achieve, introduced Transferology on March 31, 2014. Transferology replaced u.select, and provides the following benefits:
- Improved navigation for students
- Clearer transfer equivalency information
- Academic planning via the student course import feature
- Ability for students to request more information from colleges and universities after viewing credit matches
- Comparison shopping for students—by college size, tuition levels, etc.
- Ability for advisors to create common transfer scenarios (Course Bundles)
- Recruitment tools for colleges and universities based on student interests
Chief Academic and Student Affairs Officers are encouraged to ask all those who advise students to become familiar with Transferology. Staff who attended this year’s DARS & Transfer conferences had a preview of Transferology. For all others, the first step is to view the “Intro to Transferology”online webinar.
List of Transferology Administrators by campus. (Updated 12/15/14)
Known Transferology Issues/Bugs (updated 12/15/14)
Outstanding Enhancement Requests (updated12/15/14)